Imagine being able to know exactly how to structure your therapy sessions, with the right timing to your techniques, and being able to explain to clients exactly what you are doing and why.
Imagine that you had your own online supervision resource that you were able to refer to anytime, and anywhere … like having your own ‘internal personal online supervisor', ready to refer to before seeing any client.
How much would that raise your confidence levels!?
In The Complete Therapy Resource Hub you will be able to study in detail how different approaches, methods and techniques work so that you can refine your skills and become really effective in your delivery of therapy.
In over 40 sessions of instruction, which are optimised for PC and all Mobile formats (tablets, phones), we include an exploration at the beginning so you can see how the techniques are moved into in a seamless way. In this resource hub you will learn from a variety of different models, including:
- Hypnosis inductions and deepeners, Self-Hypnosis methods, Advanced inductions, Managing clients for priming fast and easy trance induction, and Suggestibility testing.
- NLP methods and techniques such as Anchoring and Future Pacing, Auto anchoring, the 'SWISH' pattern, and the Well Formed Outcome will help you sharpen your behavioural change skills. Also included is how to work with Phobias through the 'Theatre Screen' technique, as well as working with clients’ concepts of Time and how realigning time can produce beneficial changes. Also in this section you will learn about Modelling and Aligning Logical Levels, some of the fundamental concepts within NLP.
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy sessions will help you learn deeper how to work with Weight Loss and management, Smoking Cessation, and Pain Control. Also included is the powerful ‘Blow Away’ technique, designed to expel difficult unwanted feelings.
- Analytical Hypnotherapy will cover sessions on helping clients unearth and dispel their Limiting Beliefs, and then work with them using Regression to get to deeply repressed material. Different sessions of Hypnoanalysis are included to demonstrate concepts of re-parenting and working with the Inner Child.
- Imagery therapy is explored with sessions covering both Psycho Imaginative Therapy and Guided Affective Imagery, with 2 classical symbolic methods of unearthing unconscious repressed material through ‘The Boxes’ and ‘The Swamp’. Also included is how to work with physiological complaints and their psychological origins through Hypnohealing. Working with Dreams to identify symbolic material is also included, as is Psychological ‘Parts’ Therapy, enabling you to work with and manage the misaligned parts of your client’s personality.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy approaches include sessions focussing on skills and attitudes that form the basis of thought in the Person Centred approach, the Egan ‘Skilled Helper’ model, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Also included is Transactional Analysis, the Psychodynamic approach, and using Gestalt Therapy. The approaches of Existential and Phenomenological therapy are also explored.
- Supervision aids and examples to help you keep your work on track, and to help you be able to manage your therapy and coaching relationships with clarity and care.
- Learning Development Essays and Published Papers from Dr Sandra Westland and Dr Tom Barber. Discover an academic perspective on a variety of human issues such as human sexuality, the human body, self-deception, clinical supervision, family therapy, systems theory, therapeutic skills, and more.
- Therapist Resource Materials that will help you in your work to focus your clients and enhance your connection and therapeutic/coaching success.
- Practice Management Resources which you can copy and use in your own practice, saving you time and money in creating your own from scratch.
You will have lifetime access to over 40 instructional video sessions in this course, and as the sessions are also contained on our servers you will not need to download any files, or have any space taken up by DVDs. Included also are instructional PowerPoint slides, verbatim text versions of the videos so you can refer to them in your work with clients, as well as many Audio files so that you can listen to the techniques. More resources and bonuses are constantly being added.
You can take as much time as you want to study each approach and technique in your own time through your Personal Online Member’s portal on either your computer, tablet or phone (all platforms included such as iPhone and Android, etc.)
"I have found the resource hub extremely inspirational and energising. I have been running my own practice for some time now and the various modules brought me and still bring me lots of ideas, with both substantial and in-depth knowledge together with case studies. I have attended many courses in the past and the quality of this content is exceptional. This has certainly been one of my most productive investments."
Valerie Queyrel - Counsellor, Coach & Hypnotherapist
"‘The Hub’ is my life-line! It helps me so much to remind myself of the different approaches before I go into a session. I just watched Tom and Sandra with the ‘NLP Anchoring Technique’ for the 5th time, so I could truly take in the sequence and timing of the technique. I really don't know what I would do without it."
Nicole Plattner - Integrative Psychotherapist
"A big thank you for producing 'The Hub'. As far as I am concerned it is a must have educational resource. Tom and Sandra have generously shared their knowledge and experience in the therapy room covering a range of approaches. The techniques demonstrated provide a quality and depth that have enhanced and added to my skills. I can also confidently access 'The Hub' whenever and wherever I want to!"
Sharon Carley - Integrative Hypnotherapist
For 'true in-depth' learning, the Complete Therapy Resource Hub really will make a difference with your understanding of therapy and coaching, and how to implement the ideas within each approach. But don't take our word for it. Try it for 30 days and if you're not completely satisfied you can get a full refund, no questions asked!
Take a look inside The Hub!
Find out more in the Online Resource Portal