If you would like to find out how Hypnosis and NLP can help you, are either a newly qualified therapist looking to gain more confidence in your skills, or are an experienced therapist looking to add some fresh inspiration into your work ... then this day is for you!
"I am still learning." ~ Michelangelo
The best continual learning process of any craft is to look at and learn from the work of others.
Dr Tom Barber and Dr Sandra Westland have been therapists for nearly 40 years between them, have trained and supervised professional therapists for 20 years (this year) and have been studying and researching academically in the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and NLP for 20 years.
"Amazing training delivered by two amazing trainers." ~ Julita, London.
Our Experience of Hypnotherapy & NLP
Over the years we have observed some universal experiences regarding being a skills based practitioner working with a variety of clients with a range of issues.
Some of these you may be able to relate to:
- Initially when training begins, some skills work and some don’t, so preferred techniques are developed and others are dropped.
- Often the techniques being used don’t create the desired results and it’s hard to know why this is.
- In learning the process of various techniques, you can sometimes miss out on fully understanding the theoretical underpinnings of the technique, and how they are applied and adapted to the individual client.
- With so many techniques taught, what to use, and when, can be a challenge and can lead to the work you do being less effective than it might be. For example … if you are using SWISH on the first session, your client is likely not yet ‘therapeutically acclimatised’ for this to be effective in most cases.
- Knowing which techniques are more effective for certain types of clients is vitally important. E.g. for the analytical client, the rewind technique will need to be adapted.
- How do you know what the right techniques are for the right client, in the right order?
- Wanting to make the techniques more effective by knowing the nuances that make the difference. The method of delivery, the speed, the tone, the timing and pacing, the language, the parts of the technique where you need to focus on the embedded commands, etc. Getting deeper knowledge with this makes a world of difference to your results, and better results lead to higher referrals.
How Can You Get Answers to These Questions?
In these unique one-day workshops why not come and learn, review, modify and further develop your skills through our Integrated Approach to Hypnotherapy and NLP. You may have not yet integrated Hypnosis and NLP into your work, or you may be completely new to these skills and want to find out more about they can help you and others.
Ask questions, observe technical live demonstrations, and gain further psychological knowledge that could answer questions you have about Hypnosis and NLP, and maybe add to your original training.
You can find out more about training in Hypnotherapy and NLP on this day. You can also gain one-to-one client feedback to develop your work and a business development training session tailored to your needs.
This Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnosis and NLP Day could be invaluable to you if …
- You want to find out how you could use Hypnotherapy and NLP to improve your life, or maybe train as a therapist in a new career.
- After your initial training you feel you have some gaps in your understanding and knowledge.
- You are qualified in Hypnotherapy and/or NLP and have not yet started your practice and are now ready to do so.
- You would like to find out more about the techniques you are successfully using and how you can develop them further to be even more effective.
- You want to learn more about how to integrate hypnotherapy and NLP in an ongoing treatment programme.
- You have questions about certain techniques or particular client issues in your practice.
- You need a little more confidence in the skills you already have and want something further from your original training.
- You need to fulfil your CPD commitments.
If you haven't trained in Hypnotherapy in your NLP course, or your NLP course didn't cover Hypnotherapy then you will still benefit from this day. We cover the techniques in detail and so you will be able to add them to your current skills.
"Another excellent course from two excellent trainers. Emotive, empathic and developmental training at its best." ~ Anita, London.
What Will You Learn?
The subject matter on the day will include:
- Pre-hypnotic suggestions that are crucial in creating a deep quality of hypnosis.
- How to formulate suggestions and the rules of communication that make the difference.
- How to work a treatment plan using Hypnosis and NLP for: Anxiety and panic, addictions and compulsions, weight loss, depression, stress management and anger issues. These are some of the most common issues you will come across in your practice.
- Working with SWISH, Rewind, Theatre Screen, Steins Clenched Fist, Time Line Reorganisation, Anchoring, Future Pacing, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnosis.
- Finding out how to develop these techniques to even greater effect.
If you attend the Hypnosis and NLP Day you will also be able to choose either a …
- 50-minute online (Skype/Facetime) personal supervision session about any client/issue you want support with.
- 50-minute online (Skype/Facetime) personal coaching session where you can discover more about how to use your strenghts to improve your life.
- 50-minute online (Skype/Facetime) business coaching session tailored to your needs, to help you grow your practice and increase your client base.
(The Supervision or Coaching sessions are valid for a period of 6 months post course date.)
This Hypnosis and NLP Day also entitles you to 6.5 hours of CPD Certification and a Certificate of Attendance.
Date: Saturday 10th February 2018
Venue: Birkbeck, University of London - Malet St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7HX - Map Here.
Time: 10am – 5.30pm
Investment: £125 plus VAT.
Workshop Video Recording: £125 plus VAT. (included for all attendees.)
"Such a brilliant workshop. I learnt so much and grew hugely. Life changing and inspiring. Thank you." ~ Belinda, London.
Ready To Book Your Course?
Places on this course are strictly limited and are on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to register on this course, click the Book Your Course link below.