Who We Are
What Information We Collect and How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
CCTS is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. When you register with CCTS as a client you will be asked to provide certain personal information, for example your name, your address, both postal and email, telephone number, and any health or disability needs, as required in course registration forms. CCTS will store this data securely and hold it on computers or in other formats, and use it for the purposes stated.
Use of Personal Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
CCTS collects personal data for purposes such as administration and communication with its clients, and for processing and validating course and program attendance needs and requirements. CCTS only uses personal information within the context of the purposes outlined below, and it will only keep the information as long as is necessary to support these purposes.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Controlling Access to Personal Information
CCTS will not pass on your personal information to any third party unless you give it permission to do so, or CCTS is required to do so by law. As a client of CCTS your personal information will, if requested, be displayed on the CCTS website at www.contemporarycollege.com to provide basic information for potential clients who may wish to consult you, such information to include only your name, email and telephone number. Your home address or business address will not be displayed unless you chose to do so.
Storing Your Personal Information
CCTS employs strict information security procedures to store and handle your personal information. CCTS protects your information against unauthorised access, unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction and damage. For example, emails will only be sent to you as blind copies, so that only your email address will be visible when you receive it. Emails will also display the following statement: Please note that the information below is being sent to you about matters relevant to courses or products at Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies Ltd. Your name and email address are confidential and will not be divulged to any third party. If you do not wish to receive this information, or if you wish to amend your name and email address, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCTS has an obligation to gain consent before we communicate with you. From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other courses and workshops, CPD programs, special offers and important news happening at CCTS. Your option for consenting to us contacting you for this purpose will be displayed clearly and prominently. You will be asked to positively opt-in, in line with good practice; and will be provided with sufficient information at the point of opt-in to make an informed choice. You have the opportunity to opt out of all communications with CCS at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option available in our communications with you.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies Ltd.
152 - 160 City Road,