When you are looking at your life, and asking yourself questions about where you’ve been and where you’re heading, what specific areas of reflection upon can really help you get to the grain … the nuances of your experiences?
In this podcast Tom Barber, co-founder with Sandra Westland of ‘The THINK Solution™’, is interviewed by Marina Nani of Radio WORKS World about how various aspects of our lived world play a huge part in how we experience life.
- Time – How we exist in time in relation to the past, the present, and the future. Whilst time is mostly understood as a linear process, its cyclical nature is an important consideration in how we experience the now. Find out how to become more present and take charge of your personal sense of time.
- Hope – Perhaps you’ve hoped that your luck would one day change – Yet everything stays the same and life feels like a treadmill. If so then you are operating from the wrong kind of hope. There is however a state of hope that is captivating, real, sustainable, and can never fail you. Tom discusses what this is in the podcast.
- Identity – Your identity is not fixed … you are constantly gaining new learning’s as you live your life, but maybe deep inside you know you are holding yourself back. So who you are needs expanding upon, experienced and most importantly owned. Have you noticed people who ‘fit’ in themselves and how natural and confident they are? It’s like they are ‘whole’. You can have this too!
- Neurology – The reprogramming of the neurons you have been using, and the firing up of new ones eager to get connected and be involved. Your brain has so much untapped potential – it just needs activating and re-conditioning. Tom describes how this can happen.
- Knowing – How do you embed all of this awareness at a deep unconscious level where it can never be forgotten, and where you can access it at will at any point in the future? This aspect of ‘The THINK Solution™’ guides you to living, developing, and growing to be the best human being you could possibly be. The desire to move into action becomes inevitable.
Click below to listen to Tom and Marina discuss these areas, and much more.
Podcast Length: 49.54