To attend the CCTS 2-day EMDR Diploma, which is the Protocol Module, non-CCTS students must have completed the following pre-training requirements.
- A minimum of 130 guided learning hours at practitioner diploma level. A copy of your certification will be required with your booking.
- This must include training in hypnotherapy, to include regression, and imagery and/or parts therapy.
- This must also include counselling skills and theory, to include elements of CBT and psychodynamic therapy.
- Attendees must possess confidence and competency in the skills of reflecting, silence, paraphrasing, and immediacy.
- Professional and ethical practice issues, as well as a focus on self development, will have been part of your training.
- 2 client case studies detailing a minimum of 3 session in each case.
- Case studies will detail the following of the EMDR protocol, as well as process notes, to a maximum word count of 4000 words each.