Hypnotherapy Training London - Get FOUR Courses All Rolled into ONE! With NLP, Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills Also
When you choose your training with CCTS, you will benefit from the unique combination of integrated courses.
We hear from so many students that choose to do a Counselling diploma course, but would love to study Hypnotherapy and NLP as well, yet their course only covers one model.
Similarly some students choose a Hypnotherapy diploma yet don’t cover the others vital skills of NLP, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
With CCTS you get it all in ONE course!
So, if you are looking to become a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and begin a UK accredited practitioner level Hypnotherapy, NLP and Counselling training course in London, and want to expand your knowledge of Hypnotherapy techniques and strategies with a rich and varied approach, then this is definitely the course for you.
"CCTS is one of the most comprehensive, supportive and professional learning environments I have ever encountered, in my many years of training.
The tuition is excellent, delivered to a very high standard. You know that when you receive your diploma, you are ready, prepared and fully able to see clients."
Hypnotherapy Training London Practitioner Diploma - Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, with Counselling Skills Course Overview
Here at Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies we pride ourselves in offering the most thorough and experiential hypnotherapy training courses in the UK.
The Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and Counselling Skills will teach you:
- Specific relaxation/hypnotherapy techniques tailored to the individual.
- The way to 'suggest' ideas to help encourage behaviour change.
- How to use hypnotic techniques and language to motivate, strengthen and harness the power of the mind.
- Incredibly effective communication skills through NLP.
- Hypnotherapy techniques to manage stress, anxiety and phobic responses.
- Effective habit changing methods.
- How to carry out Smoking Cessation Sessions and Weight Loss Programmes.
- Effective pain management.
- Using imagery to go deeper into the Inner Self.
- How to work with the Inner Child to go to the roots.
- Regression and Hypnoanalysis as an effective way of healing trauma.
- How to use hypnotherapy techniques for physical healing - Hypnohealing.
- Counselling skills to help your client open up.
- Psychotherapy models like T.A, CBT, Gestalt, Jung, Dream Analysis, Freud, Imagery and more.
For the full course content click here.
"Learning with you has been the richest experience of my life. I was not only learning life changing skills to improve people’s ways of thinking but also changing myself as I was going through the year thanks to our sessions.
Now thanks to you I can use with my clients an integrative approach to therapy that suits all their wishes for changing, and give them the tools to be how they want to be and go where they were planning. I’m amazed with the results I’m seeing."
Aims and Objectives
Find out about the course aims and objectives here.
How Will You Benefit?
Students come on this course for many reasons.
Some to learn a new skill to take into their existing work or career. Others to learn an entirely new field so they can leave their current job or career and do something that they find more meaningful and fulfilling.
Some people use the knowledge they gain on this course simply to find out more about themselves and how they ‘tick’, and even maybe use the skills to help people close to them.
Whatever your reason you will receive great rewards when you complete this programme, including:
- Increased earning power. Therapists who have trained to practitioner level, which you would achieve with this course, can charge anywhere between £50 and £300 per hour depending on your location. Some charge even more. A therapist might see anywhere between 5 and 20 clients per week so you can calculate what level of income you desire.
- More time. Depending on your required level of income you may wish to work part time, giving you more time to do the things you want to do.
- Further opportunities. When you complete this training you may like to move into other areas in your workplace and can do so because you have more knowledge and skills useful to your employer. You might like to work in a different kind of setting altogether and because you have a highly desired set of new skills you these doors will open up to you.
- Added Choices. Working when you choose, charging what you feel you’re worth, and doing what you feel holds value and purpose for you might sound out of grasp. When you complete this course successfully however this can all be available to you, enabling you to have a life where you are able to choose so much more, and have an infinite sense of freedom.
And so much more ...
"CCTS has given me the training and education to be a successful Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner and the confidence to run my own business for the last four years.
I loved every minute of all of the training I have received with them, they are highly recommended."
Who Will Be Your Tutors for the Hypnotherapy Training London Course?
Your lead tutors for this course will be Dr Sandra Westland and Dr Tom Barber. You will also have additional lead team tutors, and occasional guest tutors, who we bring in for expert guidance for specific subjects.
At all times your tuition team will be experienced tutors and therapists. See our Faculty page here.
Hypnotherapy Training London Dates - Intake Dates
No dates yet available.
10.00 - 17.00 Saturday
10.30 - 17.30 Sunday
Hypnotherapy Training London Venue
The course takes place at Birkbeck College in Bloomsbury, Central London. The historical and prestigious college - part of the University of London - offers an excellent learning environment and is close to many underground and bus services. For directions click here.
CCTS is very proud to announce that our Year 1 Diploma Course has gained Full Accreditation with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
The GHR is a Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) approved Verifying Organisation (see www.cnhc.org.uk) and those joining at full Practitioner status (i.e. via a GHSC Practitioner Level accredited training course or its equivalent) are eligible for fast track registration within the CNHC’s Hypnotherapy Section.
This makes our training fully validated at the level you need to gain insurance and practice professionally.
The cost of this course is £2997 plus VAT. This is divided into a registration payment of £307.40 and 11 further monthly payments of £299. A 15% discount is available for payments made in full prior to the start of the course.
Fees are reviewed annually on 1st January and any changes in VAT are applicable. CCTS offers a Credit/Debit card facility which incurs a processing surcharge. Terms and Conditions of bookings are at this link.
Payment for this course can also be made with easy monthly payments at no extra cost.
Ready to Register on This Course?
Places on this course are strictly limited and are on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to book your place on this course now please click the Book Your Place link to contact us about bookings.