Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies Ltd (CCTS) is committed to providing you with a professional course that fulfils your learning requirements to the fullest.
During your time in training Contemporary College agrees to provide the following:
- A learning environment, which encourages you to develop your potential.
- Suitably qualified and committed staff.
- Appropriate learning facilities, equipment and materials.
- A personal tutor to provide support and guidance.
- Regular feedback on your progress, including the return of session reports by the agreed date.
- Equality of opportunity.
Contemporary College requires you to:
- Participate fully in your programme of study.
- Take responsibility for your own learning and personal behaviour.
- Attend a minimum of 80% of your course of study, and attend punctually.
- Submit coursework and session reports promptly.
- Notify staff directly at CCTS of any absence as soon as possible.
- Discuss your progress needs regularly with appropriate staff.
- Respect the rights and confidentiality of other individuals, including staff.
- Consult with your personal tutor if you are considering any changes in your programme of study.
- Pay all fees in accordance with the details outlined in the course fees section below.
ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
Students will only be permitted to sit their final assessment if their course fees are up to date in line with their payment plan. Awards will only be issued when the candidate has attended at least 80% of the programme of study, has completed the required amount of course work, has completed the assessments satisfactorily and has paid all course fees in full. Contemporary College reserves the right to refuse an award for study if all or any of these requirements are not met. Any award made to students is at the sole discretion of Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies Ltd.
The course fees stated in the course information page are subject to review annually on the 1st January. Course fees can be paid in full or by instalments as indicated in the course information page. VAT is applicable. Contemporary College provides a facility for payment of course fees on a monthly basis payable by standing order only. Payment for specified courses in full entitles the payee to a discount on the full course price. Please enquire for current eligible courses. Payments in full are due on or before the first day of the beginning of the stated course starting date. Standing Orders are payable on the 15th of each month. Cheques or standing orders that are returned unpaid will be liable to an administration charge of £10.
Registration fees payable at the time of booking are non-refundable outside of the statutory 14 day cooling off period.
Notifications of cancellations of course attendance are only accepted in writing to the Contemporary College main office, either by post or email. In relation to payments by instalment, if for any reason, not including the College asking a student to withdraw from training, a student will not be able to continue their programme of study at a period within their chosen course dates they will remain liable for the remaining course fees for their course of study as follows:
- Withdrawal after the start of the students proposed course dates: the student will be liable for the full course fee payable for the course.
- In relation to full payments, no refunds on course fees will be given for payments made in full after the start of the course date for which the student has enrolled, or for any payments already made to Contemporary College prior to the student’s withdrawal from their course of study.
Invoices which remain unpaid after Contemporary College accounts department have attempted reasonably to gain payment will be referred to our accounts collection team at Daniels Silverman Ltd. It is likely that additional fees will become payable if this becomes necessary.
CCTS reserve the right to cancel a course if intake numbers fall below 6 students.
By registering on any course at Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies Ltd, you are agreeing to the these terms and conditions.