What would you like to transform in your life?
- Are you curious about how the mind works?
- Do you want to know how Hypnosis can help you?
- Do you wonder why you (and others) react in the way that you do?
- Do you want the knowledge that will help you achieve more and enhance your life?
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to move you away from unhelpful thoughts, emotions and reactions and towards calmness, confidence and control whenever you need.
It doesn’t matter how much or little knowledge you have right now, because in these 6 days we will teach you just what is important for transformation.
Many of our students over the past two decades have added these valuable techniques to their current workplace skills, giving them greater resilience, motivation and focus in their work. Whether you work in the care professions, the business world, or you are a dentist or doctor, an accountant, teacher or HR specialist, what you will learn here will help yourself and others to communicate and overcome difficulties in a surprisingly easy and effective way.
Many of our students talk about being so much more productive and energised in their life, and experience more fulfilling personal and professional relationships.
You may also be interested in a change of career, and becoming a Hypnotherapist, thus you want to dip your toe in the water with us before you decide that this is the right path for you, and we offer the right course.
In these 6 days you can learn skills that you will be able to quickly help others with, and then you can easily continue onto the completion of our Practitioner Diploma course and enter this wonderfully rewarding profession that we both love.
“I decided to train in hypnotherapy and I came across Contemporary College. It turned out that I didn't only train with the best, but it changed my life this well. It's been an honour to work with Tom and Sandra, the courses they offer are highly recommend … they help you learn with passion and knowledge, and are world class! Thank you so much for being there!”
Transformational Hypnosis and NLP
In just 6 days (3 weekends) you can learn how a combination of transformational hypnosis and NLP techniques can effectively and rapidly induce change and enhance performance.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to help yourself and others with:
- Confidence issues
- Stress, Anger management
- Sports performance
- Work and Business performance
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Fears and Phobias
- Public Speaking
- Exam and Test Anxiety
- Better Communication
- Low Self Esteem and Mood
How is this possible?
Hypnosis, according to contemporary research is actually a wakeful state of focused attention and heightened suggestibility. There is a recordable change in the brain frequency that opens the incredible power of the subconscious mind to the individual, where we can also access the resources and memories that have long been forgotten and that are needed for the individual to find the outcome they desire.
Transformational Hypnosis is essentially a way of identifying what helps change specific unwanted responses or behaviours (e.g. phobias, nail biting, smoking, panic attacks, blushing), effectively focusing on the thoughts and feelings that lead to this, with the assumption being that if our thoughts change then so will the behaviour.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) looks to understand how we structure our personal experiences; how we think, how we create our emotional states and how we construct our internal world and make meaning.
Then by using practical techniques generated by modelling exceptional people and their behaviours, we can change whatever we are doing that is not helpful to us.
“There are many reasons I decided to become a therapist - Sandra is one of them! Sandra was my trainer when I first embarked on the Hypnosis and NLP course for fun. What I learned on that course is still helpful to me several years later. Sandra is insightful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the subject as well as being a very talented therapist. I would recommended Sandra as a trainer to anyone.”
What will you learn - The Syllabus
- Introduction to the course.
- History of hypnosis - from Mesmer to McKenna.
- Rapid and slow inductions and deepeners - How to guide someone into hypnosis and how to take someone into deeper relaxation.
- Suggestibility tests - How the power of words can influence behaviour.
- Self hypnosis and how it can be used for self help.
- Hypnotic language and suggestion for behaviour affirmation.
- Milton Erickson"s language patterns and Laws of the Mind - become skilled at the language of hypnosis and the methods of placing suggestions for positive behavioural change.
- Modalities and eye cues – how to effectively speak someone”s language to enhance communication and the hypnotic experience.
- NLP - Learn the philosophy of Neuro-linguistic Programming and why it is considered the "most powerful vehicle change for change in existence." (Psychologies Magazine)
- Submodality shifting - How to interrupt patterns and cycles of behaviour through sensory memory, and ready the mind for change.
- NLP Theatre Screen and SWISH - learn techniques that can change somebody's unwanted feelings and responses, such as anxiety, panic, lack of confidence and public speaking, to name just a few.
- Guided Affective Imagery – Using the concept of symbolism as a way of bringing the irrational and the involuntary into awareness so that they can be transformed.
- Future Time Progression.
- Integration for specific behavioural change.
Included in your course are all the reading materials you need, as well as access to the entire course materials, handbooks, support videos and scripts, all contained in your dedicated online Student Member Portal.
"Tom is inspirational. Moving into practice needs more than a qualification and Tom's generosity in sharing and teaching gives those he works with skills beyond any syllabus. His approachable nature and wealth of experience make him unique as a teacher, therapist, colleague and human being. If you want to grow I recommend sun, food water and Tom."
Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies validates this course for CPD purposes. At the end of the course you can receive CPD Certification for a total of 50 hours, upon completion of the accompanying CPD coursework.
The course takes place at Birkbeck College, Central London – Directions Here.
The historical and prestigious Birkbeck College - part of the University of London - offers an excellent learning environment and is close to many underground and bus services.
The cost of this course is £2160 plus VAT. This is divided into a registration payment of £864 and 2 further monthly payments of £864.
This fee structure is for the 2017/18 period. Fees are reviewed annually on 1st January and any changes in VAT are applicable. CCTS offers a Credit/Debit card facility.
Ready To Book Your Course?
Places on this course are strictly limited and are on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to register on this course, click the Book Your Course button to contact us for bookings.