Welcome to CCTS Publications, an imprint of Contemporary College.
If you are interested in writing a book and would like us to publish it, please get in touch for more details of the publishing process.
Please see below for a full list of our current titles.
Healing from the Other Side
Experience a Journey Through Time and Discover Who You Are, Why You’re Here, and How to Live a Meaningful Life.
Are you struggling to change aspects of your life, no matter how hard you try? Do you find you’re repeating the same patterns time and time again? Do you feel as if your life is ruled by fate, leaving you feeling out of control?
In Healing from the Other Side, you will discover how to:
- Understand why your life has worked in the way that it has.
- Experience a greater connection to yourself and other people.
- Awaken your soul and discover a more enlightened existence.
- Heal physical, emotional, and relational struggles.
- Find your true purpose and align yourself to a meaningful life.
Includes real live videos of actual Past Life Transpersonal Therapy sessions, with audio downloads to take you on your past life journey.
Trauma and PTSD Uncovered
A vast majority of people are exposed to trauma at some point in their life. In many cases this can lead to PTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Do you suffer with eating issues or sleep disturbances, low energy, chronic or unexplained pain?
- Are you bursting into tears for no reason, suffering with intense anxiety, panic attacks, have compulsive and obsessive behaviours, or feel depressed?
- Are you irritable, angry or numb?
- Do you have memory lapses, find difficulty in making decisions, have decreased ability to concentrate (brain fog), or feel distracted?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are not alone. They are all signs that you have suffered a trauma at some point in your life and are struggling to manage.
The effects of trauma can manifest days, months or even years after the actual event. So it doesn’t matter when the traumatic event happened, it can still be influencing you and keeping you from living fully in the present and from feeling alive.
To find out more about trauma and PTSD, and how to help your clients, yourself, or somebody you know that needs help, get this new book by Dr Tom Barber and Dr Sandra Westland.
GET YOUR COPY